The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act endeavors to regulate electronic transactions in healthcare to reduce costs; to establish requirements for practitioners, hospitals, and health plans to protect the confidentiality of that information; and to allow portability of preexisting condition exemption between employer health insurance group plans. it was enacted into federal law in 1996.
Why HIPAA Compliance Training is Required
This Training helps to understand HIPAA’s Administrative Simplification Act as well as the ways to create a framework for initiating and working towards a blueprint for Privacy and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Security compliance and regular audit to avoid violation of regulations in a much better and simplified way. All the changes due to Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act which is part of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) are very well embedded in the training offered by us. Our Instructors are HIPAA consultants who help organizations meet the checklist requirements issued by the DHHS. In this training the relevance of HIPAA to information systems infrastructure and initiatives towards HIPAA security & privacy compliance comprehensively explained.
Who needs This Training?HIPAA Compliance Service
• All key members of a health care provider compliance team
• Compliance team for HIPAA Privacy and Security
• IT Professionals servicing Healthcare Industry
• Business Associates employees looking to comply with HITECH requirements
• Healthcare executives & Healthcare service bureau executives
• Chief Information Officers, Managers, Compliance officers, risk managers, Senior network engineers, Database administrators, Clinical physicians and office managers
• Lawyers involved in healthcare
• Pharmaceutical company executives and HIPAA compliance staff
• Insurance executives
• Clinical trial organization executives
• Computer security technical staff of any organization that retains personal healthcare information
• Consultants who provide security advice to healthcare organizations
The HIPAA Compliance Training offered by us is of immense help to understand the HIPAA law requirement for HIPAA Privacy & HIPAA security rule and will provide all the necessary guidelines on how to make your organization HIPAA compliant. Keeping in mind your convenience, we offer both Class Room Training Programs as well as Online Training Programs.